ACR Emergency Signalling C-Light for Lifejackets
0 in stock
This rugged little waterproof light is USCG/SOLAS approved and has a 20 lumen LED that operates typically for 30 hours continuously.
The C-Light is activated manually with an easy twist On/Off activation making this an ideal light for all outdoor enthusiasts.
The slim, lightweight and versatile design fits easily in a pocket or hangs discreetly when attached to a life jacket or backpack. The flexible lashing loops on the side of the product allow for multiple mounting options including the webbing on your backpack or straps on your life jacket. The VelcroÂ® strap can be secured around the lashing loops and creates countless additional mounting possibilities. The light also comes with a clip designed to conveniently slide over your inflatable life jackets oral inflation tube for storing your light inside your life jacket.
- For location assistance during low-light emergencies
- Exceedingly bright 20 Lumen White LED
- Extensive continuous operating life of greater than 30 hours
- Waterproof Tested for 24 hrs at 3.3 ft. (1m)
- Easy twist On/Off activation
- Impact resistant case
- Uses two AA 1.5V batteries (not included)
- USCG/SOLAS Approved
- Ideal for life jackets, camping, biking, auto, etc.
- Included VelcroÂ® strap (with carded version) used in conjunction with integral lashing loops for mounting flexibility
- Included PFD clip (with carded version) for easy attachment to oral inflation tube
- Size: 5.06" x 1.38" x 1.2" (12.85 x 3.5 x 3.0 cm)
- Weight: 1.2 oz (33 g) without batteries
- Operational Life: >30 hr at 30Â°C (>20 hr at -1Â°C)
- Operation: Manual twist On/Off
- Activation Method: Manual Activation Only
- Waterproof: Tested for 24 hrs @ 3.3 ft (1m)
- Lamp: 20 Lumen White LED
- Light Type: Steady On
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (sold separately)
- Certification: USCG/SOLAS, CE, Transport Canada
- Reverse Battery Protection: Yes
- Accessories: PFD Clip, Lanyard, Velcro Strap
- Limited Warranty: 1 year
|Shop By||Lifejackets and Accessories|
Bayside Marine can deliver to anywhere in the UK. We use the most reliable and cost effective couriers to get your item to you as swiftly as possible.
We dispatch via two methods:
Free Delivery - Orders over £100 qualify for free delivery if the delivery address is within 'Mainland UK', which are addresses that fall within zones A and B on the diagram below. Free delivery does not qualify for addresses that fall into zones C, D or E, or if the delivery address is to the Isle of Wight / Isles of Scilly, if the item being purchased is classified as a 'prohibited item' by Royal Mail (solvents, liquids, cleaners, paints, aerosols, oversized etc). If this is the case then the courier cost to get your item to you will be automatically added during the checkout process.
Delivery can be to any address as long as the address at which your payment card is registered is also present on your order. Please make sure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods.
When you add products to your Shopping Basket, the appropriate delivery charge will be added automatically. You will always be able to see this charge before submitting your order.
All delivery timescales are subject to product and delivery slot availability. Small parcels may be delivered via Royal Mail or UK Mail.
The contents of your order and your delivery postcode area will determine which delivery services you will be offered. We do not deliver to Post Office (P.O.) boxes or shipping agent addresses.
Delivery will be between the hours of 7am and 6pm; we are unable to confirm a time.
Bayside Marine Ltd will select the most appropriate carrier for your goods. This means your delivery may arrive in more than one batch to ensure your order is transported in the best possible way.
Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence and Bayside Marine ltd shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the customer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. The risk in the goods shall pass from the company to the customer upon delivery of such goods to the customer.
Cancellation of Orders