The Aquapac Toccoa heavyweight waterproof daysacks are tough enough to take all the trail can throw at you.
Tough waterproof protection at a price you can afford.
From the TrailProof range.
- This is the 28-Litre heavyweight waterproof backpack from the Aquapac TrailProof range.
- Features a choice of two ways to seal - at the side for maximum compression and on top for maximum volume.
- Features mesh side pockets and a reflective lash point strip.
- It’s designed to waterproof your gear for rugged adventures, but be simple and affordable.
- Brilliant for paddling, biking, vacation and extreme sports.
- Tough 500D Vinyl will resist scrapes and abrasion on the trail.
- All-welded construction seals out any water.
- Roll-down seal with side (compression) or top (maximum volume) closure.
- Mesh side pockets for drinks or quick-access items.
- Breathable mesh straps and padding.
- Lash points for lights.
- Daisy-chain webbing to secure carabiners to the side of the bag.
- Features padded shoulder straps, grab handle, sternum strap, padded cushions and removable belt.
This pack is sometimes called the ‘Toccoa™’ – after a whitewater river in Georgia, USA.
How waterproof is it?
- IPX6 - It’s Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets)
Capacity: 1709 cu in / 28 litres
Height: 18.5in /47cm (this is the maximum when sealed)
Width: 9.4in / 24cm
Depth: 7.9in / 20cm
Weight: bag 28.8oz / 817g removable waist strap 2.6oz / 73g total 31.4oz / 890g
Country of Origin: Designed in the UK. Made in China.