Aquapac Trailproof Waterproof Drybag
9 in stock
- This is our range of TrailProof heavyweight vinyl waterProof drybags..
- Availale in 2 colours, and supplied with shoulder straps.
- These are tough and simple ditty bags which allow you to pack and go, wherever you need to go. Brilliant for watersports, paddling, sailing and expedition use.
- A much simpler design than our Lightweight range, theyre designed to be a simple and affordable option for outdoor sports.
- Theyre made from tough 500D vinyl to withstand all the knocks you experience on the trail.
- Its really simple to seal them just roll the top down 3 times.
- The bright colour means you can easily spot your gear amongst everyone elses, and it stops the bag from getting quite so hot in the sun.
- You can depend on Aquapacs manufacturing quality weve been selling premium-quality waterProof bags for over 30 years.
How waterProof are they?
- IPX6 - Theyre StormProof (Protected against powerful water jets)
The Available Sizes
* weight includes the detachable shoulder strap which weighs 55g
Materials: 500D reinforced vinyl
Colour: Acid green or cool blue
|Type||Bags and Cases|
|Shop By||Bags and Cases|
Bayside Marine can deliver to anywhere in the UK. We use the most reliable and cost effective couriers to get your item to you as swiftly as possible.
We dispatch via two methods:
Free Delivery - Orders over £100 qualify for free delivery if the delivery address is within 'Mainland UK', which are addresses that fall within zones A and B on the diagram below. Free delivery does not qualify for addresses that fall into zones C, D or E, or if the delivery address is to the Isle of Wight / Isles of Scilly, if the item being purchased is classified as a 'prohibited item' by Royal Mail (solvents, liquids, cleaners, paints, aerosols, oversized etc). If this is the case then the courier cost to get your item to you will be automatically added during the checkout process.
Delivery can be to any address as long as the address at which your payment card is registered is also present on your order. Please make sure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods.
When you add products to your Shopping Basket, the appropriate delivery charge will be added automatically. You will always be able to see this charge before submitting your order.
All delivery timescales are subject to product and delivery slot availability. Small parcels may be delivered via Royal Mail or UK Mail.
The contents of your order and your delivery postcode area will determine which delivery services you will be offered. We do not deliver to Post Office (P.O.) boxes or shipping agent addresses.
Delivery will be between the hours of 7am and 6pm; we are unable to confirm a time.
Bayside Marine Ltd will select the most appropriate carrier for your goods. This means your delivery may arrive in more than one batch to ensure your order is transported in the best possible way.
Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence and Bayside Marine ltd shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the customer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. The risk in the goods shall pass from the company to the customer upon delivery of such goods to the customer.
Cancellation of Orders