These are the Aquapac heavyweight ‘TrailProof ‘ vinyl waterproof duffel bags.
A much simpler design than the Lightweight Upano range – designed to be a simple and affordable option for outdoor sports.
Brilliant for watersports, paddling, camping, backcountry vacation, sailing and expedition use.
- These are tough and simple drybags which allow you to pack and go, wherever you need to go
- They are made from tough 500D vinyl to withstand all the knocks that you experience on the trail
- It is really simple to seal these duffels, just roll the top down 3 times. We have also added a Velcro®strip to make it even easier!
- Four compression straps help to make a great waterproof seal
- We have added simple integral carry handles
- The bright colour means you can easily spot your gear amongst everyone else’s, and it reduces how hot they’ll get if left out in the sun.
How waterproof are they?
- IPX6 - They’re Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets)
The Available Sizes
Materials: 500D reinforced vinyl
Color: Acid green
Country of Origin: Designed in the UK. Made in China.
Note: Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.