Aquapac WaterProof Mini Phone Case
0 in stock
You’ll be able to talk and hear through it without a Problem,and get great photos and video, and your touchscreen will work normally. It’s not just 100% waterproof – it’ll Protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand too!
What’s so special about this case?
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through it without a Problem
- and get great photos and video
- and your touchscreen will work normally
- It’s not just 100% waterproof – it’ll Protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand too
- You won’t necessarily have to buy a new one when you upgrade your phone, because it’s a generic rather than a form-fit case (unlike a hard case, it’s not tailored to a specific device).
- It comes with a lanyard so you can hang it round your neck
- It’s securely, submersibly waterproofed thanks to the quick-action AQUACLIP® seal
- The seams are welded together with high frequency radio waves, creating a super-strong bond
- The optically-clear LENZFLEX window is UV-stabilized (so it won’t go yellow in the sun)
- and the case will still be soft and functional in the extreme cold.
Is this the right size for my phone?
- This case fits iPhone 5 and iPhone SE and other phones that are the same size – or smaller
- Check out the Size Guide at the top of the page. It lists most phones and tells you which Aquapacs fit them best.
This is the maximum size of device that will fit:
- Fits phones 140mm/5.5in tall, 75mm/3in wide. iPhone SE, 5, 5S, 5C, 12 Mini; Google Nexus 5; Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini; and other phones that are the same size
How waterProof is it?
- IPX8 Submersible: Protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Cool grey with acid green lanyard
- TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window
- Case: 0.9oz / 26g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
Country of Origin
- Made in the UK.
What else do I need to know?
- Some smartphones can be very sticky. If your phone is shiny and sticky, pinch the corner of the case and jiggle it to get your phone in and out.
- Some phones will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will Protect both phone and case.
|Bags and Cases
|Bags and Cases
FREE DELIVERY: Orders over £100 qualify for free delivery ONLY if your delivery address is within Mainland UK and ONLY if it falls within zones A or B of the Postcode Zone Map diagram below.
Free delivery does NOT qualify for addresses that fall into zones C, D or E, or if the delivery address is to the Isle of Wight or Isles of Scilly.
All orders are processed, dispatched and delivered during the working day week (Monday to Friday). We do not process or dispatch parcels on Bank Holidays or over the weekend. All orders taken before 9am Mon-Fri will be processed and dispatched by 5pm the same day. Any orders placed after 9am Mon-Fri may be processed the following working day.
Bayside Marine can deliver to anywhere in the UK. We use the most reliable and cost-effective couriers to get your item to you as swiftly as possible.
- Royal Mail 1st Class (0-1.9kg). £3.95. All small, unrestricted items.
- UK Mainland Courier: £8.99. All small items that cannot go via Royal Mail
- UK Mainland Courier: £12.99. All larger items which are too big for the smaller courier option.
- Isle of Wight / Isles of Scilly Courier: £16.99. All small items that cannot go via Royal Mail
- Isle of Wight / Isles of Scilly Courier: £20.99. All larger items which are too big for the smaller courier option.
- Scottish Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Courier: £29.99. All items that cannot go via Royal Mail
Very large or heavy orders that do not qualify for the free delivery offer may be subject to a delivery surcharge. If this is the case this will be added automatically during the checkout process
We dispatch our orders via two methods:
|Royal Mail 1st Class
|1-4 working days
|All standard orders are sent out Royal Mail 1st class unless they are a high-value or a Royal Mail prohibited item (paints, chemicals, solvents, glues etc). If the value of your order is over £30 then it will be sent out Recorded Delivery a signature may be required upon receipt.
|1 working day*
|For high value items, items that Royal Mail won't accept and for when express delivery has been selected during checkout. *Deliveries to Scotland, highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may take 1-3 days.
Important - Our delivery times quoted are for working days, and so do not include weekends or Bank Holidays. We post goods daily Monday to Friday and on the day that we mark your item as dispatched. If an item is ordered with DHL next day courier that is dispatched on Friday then it will not be delivered until Monday (or Tuesday if the Monday is a bank holiday). If an item is ordered Friday evening with express delivery selected then it will be dispatched the following working day in the new week.
If you reside in Scotland, Isles of Scilly or Wight, or Northern Ireland, any courier delivery prices will be increased if your delivery address falls under zones C, D or E. Please refer to the diagram below which shows which postcodes are affected by this:
Delivery can be to any address as long as the address at which your payment card is registered is also present on your order. Please make sure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods.
After you have placed goods in your shopping basket, you have the option to input your postcode to get an estimate on any additional postage costs before proceeding to the checkout. You will always see this charge before submitting your order. The contents of your order and your delivery postcode area will determine which delivery services you will be offered. We do not deliver to Post Office (P.O.) boxes or shipping agent addresses. You will only pay one delivery charge per order.
Items sent by Royal Mail should be with you within 1-4 working days. We are unable to confirm any delivery time / date. For items sent by courier they will automatically email you when your parcel has been collected from us and should include a delivery estimate and tracking number. You will then be updated on the day your parcel is due to arrive with an estimated delivery time slot. This time slot is decided by the courier.
Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence and Bayside Marine ltd shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the customer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. The risk in the goods shall pass from the company to the customer upon delivery of such goods to the customer.
Large orders, such as paint, may be dispatched in more than one box. All boxes will be numbered so that if any are missing on delivery it will be easy to spot and so can be reported to the delivery driver. If any parcels are missing from your order you must let us know within 3 working days so that it can be followed up by us.
Bayside Marine ltd shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
Cancellation of Orders
If an order is yet to be dispatched then you will be able to cancel your order prior to shipping with no cost penalty being incurred and full credit of your account if monies have already been taken. You can cancel an order by phoning us on 01803 856771 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.