Aquapac WaterProof Small Phone Case
2 in stock
What’s so special about this case?
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through it without a Problem
- and get great photos and video
- and your touchscreen will work normally
- It’s not just 100% waterproof – it’ll Protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand too
- You won’t necessarily have to buy a new one when you upgrade your phone, because it’s a generic rather than a form-fit case (unlike a hard case, it’s not tailored to a specific device).
- It comes with a lanyard so you can hang it round your neck
- It’s securely, submersibly waterproofed thanks to the quick-action AQUACLIP® seal
- The seams are welded together with high frequency radio waves, creating a super-strong bond
- The optically-clear LENZFLEX window is UV-stabilized (so it won’t go yellow in the sun)
- and the case will still be soft and functional in the extreme cold.
Is this the right size for my phone?
- This case fits iPhone 5 and iPhone SE and other phones that are the same size – or smaller
- Check out the Size Guide at the top of the page. It lists most phones and tells you which Aquapacs fit them best.
This is the maximum size of device that will fit:
- Fits phones 150mm/6in tall, 100mm/4in wide. Fits iPhone 6, 7, 8, X, XR and XS, Pixel, Galaxy S range etc.
How waterProof is it?
- IPX8 Submersible: Protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Cool grey with acid green lanyard
- TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window
- Case: 0.9oz / 26g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
Country of Origin
- Made in the UK.
What else do I need to know?
- Some smartphones can be very sticky. If your phone is shiny and sticky, pinch the corner of the case and jiggle it to get your phone in and out.
- Some phones will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will Protect both phone and case.
|Type||Bags and Cases|
|Shop By||Bags and Cases|
Bayside Marine can deliver to anywhere in the UK. We use the most reliable and cost effective couriers to get your item to you as swiftly as possible.
We dispatch via two methods:
Free Delivery - Orders over £100 qualify for free delivery if the delivery address is within 'Mainland UK', which are addresses that fall within zones A and B on the diagram below. Free delivery does not qualify for addresses that fall into zones C, D or E, or if the delivery address is to the Isle of Wight / Isles of Scilly, if the item being purchased is classified as a 'prohibited item' by Royal Mail (solvents, liquids, cleaners, paints, aerosols, oversized etc). If this is the case then the courier cost to get your item to you will be automatically added during the checkout process.
Delivery can be to any address as long as the address at which your payment card is registered is also present on your order. Please make sure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods.
When you add products to your Shopping Basket, the appropriate delivery charge will be added automatically. You will always be able to see this charge before submitting your order.
All delivery timescales are subject to product and delivery slot availability. Small parcels may be delivered via Royal Mail or UK Mail.
The contents of your order and your delivery postcode area will determine which delivery services you will be offered. We do not deliver to Post Office (P.O.) boxes or shipping agent addresses.
Delivery will be between the hours of 7am and 6pm; we are unable to confirm a time.
Bayside Marine Ltd will select the most appropriate carrier for your goods. This means your delivery may arrive in more than one batch to ensure your order is transported in the best possible way.
Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence and Bayside Marine ltd shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the customer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. The risk in the goods shall pass from the company to the customer upon delivery of such goods to the customer.
Cancellation of Orders