Burgess Marine Hydrosol Woodsealer can be used either as a complete treatment or as a primer. It is ideal for use on most exterior wooden and plywood surfaces on a variety of vessels . It is suitable for decking, strakes and capping rails etc. Woodsealer is a blend of synthetic copolymer resins and Ultra-Violet blocking agents that will protect your wood from ravages of the weather. It leaves amicro porous surface with a matt appearance. It will not crack or craze like varnish. Woodsealer can be used either as a complete treatment leaving a matt finish or as a primer to be over coated.
Coverage 1 litre will treat approximately 10sq metres depending on surface absorbance
1) The wood should be free from paint, varnish, oil & grease. New, or newly sanded oily woods such as teak are best left to weather before applying Woodsealer
2) The wood need not be dry when Woodsealer is applied, but must be allowed to dry after application
3) Shake the container well and apply neat with a brush or lint free cloth
4) Two coats are sufficient applied wet on wet- drying time s approximately 15 minutes
5) Unwanted drips and spills should be quickly wiped away with a wet cloth
6) Clean brushes in water