Coast PS400 Polysteel Pure Beam Focusing Torch
6 in stock
Pick mid-size, pack big power. Designed as an all-around flashlight that travels as well in a gear pack as it does in a tractor, the PS400 flashlight comes in at just under 6 inches long and 7 ounces but packs all the strength our POLYSTEEL® lights are known for. A heat-welded, ultra-durable polyethylene exterior joins forces with a stainless steel core to withstand the harshest treatment. Featuring our PURE BEAM® optical system, this palm-sized TWIST FOCUS™ light combines two beams in one—with seamless transitions between Ultra View Flood Beam and BULLS-EYE™ Spot Beam. Boasting a run time of up to 26 hours on low, the three-mode (high, medium, low) PS400 maxes out at 440 lumens with a beam distance of 210 meters on high. This flashlight is storm proof, crush proof, drop proof, and dust resistant—to give you confidence no matter how rugged the work gets.
With Coast’s commitment to quality, the Polysteel 400 Flashlight is impact resistant, stormproof and its LED is virtually unbreakable. The Polysteel 400 Flashlight is backed by Coast’s lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- CRUSH PROOF - The Crush Proof feature combines a super-tough stainless steel core with a grip-textured poly-nylon exterior to build unimaginable strength into highly functional lights
- DROP PROOF - Drop Proof for use in rugged, high-impact environments.
- HIGH|MEDIUM|LOW - Control your light power with the push of a button. Cycle between full light, medium light and low light options.
- PURE-BEAM FOCUSING OPTIC - Pack two powerful beams into one and seamlessly transition—with no halos or hot spots—between short and long-range viewing. COAST’s patented focusing technology adapts to your need. The Ultra View Flood beam delivers edge-to-edge clarity in a broad circle, and the BULLS-EYE™ Spot Beam sends a sharp ray of light at a distance with a transitional halo around the spot to increase the effective viewing area.
- STORM PROOF - Don’t worry about the weather. COAST lights that have passed the IP54-level resistance tests are splash-resistant and built with durable materials that stand up to nature.
- TWIST FOCUS - Dial in the shape of light you need for the situation. COAST’s TWIST FOCUS™ system makes it easy to move between spot and flood beams by simply rotating the head of the flashlight.
- BATTERY TYPE: 4 x AAA (Alkaline)
- BEAM DISTANCE (HIGH): 688 ft / 210 m
- BEAM DISTANCE (LOW): 246 ft / 75 m
- BEAM DISTANCE (MEDIUM): 459 ft / 140 m
- COLOR TEMPERATURE: 6000k
- COMPATIBLE SHEATH: No Sheath Available
- DIAMETER (BEZEL): 1.73 in / 4.32 cm
- DIAMETER (BODY): 1.3 in / 3.3 cm
- INCLUDED: 4 x AAA Batteries
- LENGTH: 5.75 in / 14.6 cm
- LIGHT OUTPUT (HIGH): 440 Lumens
- LIGHT OUTPUT (LOW): 60 Lumens
- LIGHT OUTPUT (MEDIUM): 200 Lumens
- PEAK BEAM INTENSITY (HIGH): 10965 cd
- PEAK BEAM INTENSITY (LOW): 1556 cd
- PEAK BEAM INTENSITY (MEDIUM): 5123 cd
- RUNTIME (HIGH): 3 h
- RUNTIME (LOW): 29 h
- RUNTIME (MEDIUM): 7 h
- WEIGHT: 6.4 oz / 181 g
FREE DELIVERY: Orders over £100 qualify for free delivery ONLY if your delivery address is within Mainland UK and ONLY if it falls within zones A or B of the Postcode Zone Map diagram below.
Free delivery does NOT qualify for addresses that fall into zones C, D or E, or if the delivery address is to the Isle of Wight or Isles of Scilly.
All orders are processed, dispatched and delivered during the working day week (Monday to Friday). We do not process or dispatch parcels on Bank Holidays or over the weekend. All orders taken before 9am Mon-Fri will be processed and dispatched by 5pm the same day. Any orders placed after 9am Mon-Fri may be processed the following working day.
Bayside Marine can deliver to anywhere in the UK. We use the most reliable and cost-effective couriers to get your item to you as swiftly as possible.
- Royal Mail 1st Class (0-1.9kg). £3.95. All small, unrestricted items.
- UK Mainland Courier: £8.99. All small items that cannot go via Royal Mail
- UK Mainland Courier: £12.99. All larger items which are too big for the smaller courier option.
- Isle of Wight / Isles of Scilly Courier: £16.99. All small items that cannot go via Royal Mail
- Isle of Wight / Isles of Scilly Courier: £20.99. All larger items which are too big for the smaller courier option.
- Scottish Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland Courier: £29.99. All items that cannot go via Royal Mail
Very large or heavy orders that do not qualify for the free delivery offer may be subject to a delivery surcharge. If this is the case this will be added automatically during the checkout process
We dispatch our orders via two methods:
|Royal Mail 1st Class
|1-4 working days
|All standard orders are sent out Royal Mail 1st class unless they are a high-value or a Royal Mail prohibited item (paints, chemicals, solvents, glues etc). If the value of your order is over £30 then it will be sent out Recorded Delivery a signature may be required upon receipt.
|1 working day*
|For high value items, items that Royal Mail won't accept and for when express delivery has been selected during checkout. *Deliveries to Scotland, highlands, islands and Northern Ireland may take 1-3 days.
Important - Our delivery times quoted are for working days, and so do not include weekends or Bank Holidays. We post goods daily Monday to Friday and on the day that we mark your item as dispatched. If an item is ordered with DHL next day courier that is dispatched on Friday then it will not be delivered until Monday (or Tuesday if the Monday is a bank holiday). If an item is ordered Friday evening with express delivery selected then it will be dispatched the following working day in the new week.
If you reside in Scotland, Isles of Scilly or Wight, or Northern Ireland, any courier delivery prices will be increased if your delivery address falls under zones C, D or E. Please refer to the diagram below which shows which postcodes are affected by this:
Delivery can be to any address as long as the address at which your payment card is registered is also present on your order. Please make sure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods.
After you have placed goods in your shopping basket, you have the option to input your postcode to get an estimate on any additional postage costs before proceeding to the checkout. You will always see this charge before submitting your order. The contents of your order and your delivery postcode area will determine which delivery services you will be offered. We do not deliver to Post Office (P.O.) boxes or shipping agent addresses. You will only pay one delivery charge per order.
Items sent by Royal Mail should be with you within 1-4 working days. We are unable to confirm any delivery time / date. For items sent by courier they will automatically email you when your parcel has been collected from us and should include a delivery estimate and tracking number. You will then be updated on the day your parcel is due to arrive with an estimated delivery time slot. This time slot is decided by the courier.
Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence and Bayside Marine ltd shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the customer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. The risk in the goods shall pass from the company to the customer upon delivery of such goods to the customer.
Large orders, such as paint, may be dispatched in more than one box. All boxes will be numbered so that if any are missing on delivery it will be easy to spot and so can be reported to the delivery driver. If any parcels are missing from your order you must let us know within 3 working days so that it can be followed up by us.
Bayside Marine ltd shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
Cancellation of Orders
If an order is yet to be dispatched then you will be able to cancel your order prior to shipping with no cost penalty being incurred and full credit of your account if monies have already been taken. You can cancel an order by phoning us on 01803 856771 or emailing us at email@example.com.