The new Cobra Marine VHF Radio Float HH150FLT is for the water enthusiast.
This entry level, hand-held floating radio is anything but basic. Designed to enhance the “On the water” experience for all types of water sports, the HH150 has a user-friendly interface, large display and floating capabilities with indicators, such as TX/RX signal strength, battery status, scan, DW...
The MR HH150 uses a rechargeable AAA batteries (included) with the option of carrying additional standard AAA batteries to avoid ever being powerless, especially in emergencies.
What’s more, it’s maximum range and low power consumption for extended operating time give marine enthusiasts unmatched reliability and peace of mind.
It’s Convenient. It’s Quality-built. It Floats.
It’s a Cobra
- Floating - Floating design and orange core make retrieving radio easy if dropped overboard.
- Submersible - Rated submersible to industry standard JIS7 (IPX7) Specifications. One meter for 30 minutes.
- 3 Watt VHF - Low/Med/High Output power for short and long range communication
- USA, Canada & International Channels - Allows operation on any of the three different channel maps established for these areas. Includes the latest 4 digit channels.
- Weight 8 oz (227 g)
- Height 4.5" (114.3 mm)
- Width 2.7" (68.58 mm)
- Depth 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- MRHH150FLTE Handheld VHF Radio
- Rechargeable BatteriesNiMH5 x 850mAh AAA
- 12V Power Cord
- Belt Clip & Wrist Strap
- Quick Start Guide