Geocel Silicone Sealant Remover 100ml
2 in stock
Geocel Silicone Sealant Remover is a gel for removing unwanted cured silicone sealant. Making it ideal for the refurbishment of sanitary ware, door or window frames, worktops etc. It is also suitable for removing cured silicone where product has been misapplied.
- Easy to use
- Ideal for removing misapplied silicone sealant
- Ideal for use around baths, sinks, worktops and on most painted surfaces
- Removes old silicone sealants prior to resealing
- Removes cured silicone from unwanted areas
- Unwanted silicone sealant should be cut back as close to the surface as possible using a sharp blade.
- Take care not to apply Geocel Silicone Sealant Remover to areas of correctly applied silicone sealant. These areas may be protected using masking tape.
- Squeeze a liberal coat of Geocel Silicone Sealant Remover to the affected area.
- Allow to stand for 2 hours. Wipe clean with a paper tissue or dry cloth and ensure all traces of solvent are removed.
- If traces of silicone sealant still remain, repeat application.
- Surfaces should be degreased with a solvent such as methylated spirit before applying fresh sealant.
|Shop By||Marine Sealants & Lubricants|
Bayside Marine can deliver to anywhere in the UK. We use the most reliable and cost effective couriers to get your item to you as swiftly as possible.
We dispatch via two methods:
Free Delivery - Orders over £100 qualify for free delivery if the delivery address is within 'Mainland UK', which are addresses that fall within zones A and B on the diagram below. Free delivery does not qualify for addresses that fall into zones C, D or E, or if the delivery address is to the Isle of Wight / Isles of Scilly, if the item being purchased is classified as a 'prohibited item' by Royal Mail (solvents, liquids, cleaners, paints, aerosols, oversized etc). If this is the case then the courier cost to get your item to you will be automatically added during the checkout process.
Delivery can be to any address as long as the address at which your payment card is registered is also present on your order. Please make sure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods.
When you add products to your Shopping Basket, the appropriate delivery charge will be added automatically. You will always be able to see this charge before submitting your order.
All delivery timescales are subject to product and delivery slot availability. Small parcels may be delivered via Royal Mail or UK Mail.
The contents of your order and your delivery postcode area will determine which delivery services you will be offered. We do not deliver to Post Office (P.O.) boxes or shipping agent addresses.
Delivery will be between the hours of 7am and 6pm; we are unable to confirm a time.
Bayside Marine Ltd will select the most appropriate carrier for your goods. This means your delivery may arrive in more than one batch to ensure your order is transported in the best possible way.
Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence and Bayside Marine ltd shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the customer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. The risk in the goods shall pass from the company to the customer upon delivery of such goods to the customer.
Cancellation of Orders