Imray 2500 The Channel Islands and Adjacent Coast of France Chart Atlas
1 in stock
In new A2 atlas format suitable for use on small chart tables and in the cockpit. Printed on high quality cartridge paper. For this 2017 edition the latest depth surveys have been applied. There has been general updating throughout. This edition has tidal stream information is included.
Part Number: YOT0856
Publisher: Imray Laurie Norie And Wilson Ltd
Manufacturer: Imray Laurie Norie And Wilson Ltd
Printed and corrected to: edition date
Format: Folio - A2 Size
In new A2 atlas format suitable for use on small chart tables and in the cockpit. Printed on high quality cartridge paper.
For this 2017 edition the latest depth surveys have been applied. There has been general updating throughout. This edition has tidal stream information is included.
The pack consists of the following:
- 2500.1 Approaches to the Channel Islands (1:500,000)
- 2500.2 Cap Barfleur to Alderney (1:150,000), includes plans:
- A Cherbourg (1:40,000)
- B Port de Chantereyne (Cherbourg) (1:10,000)
- 2500.3 Alderney & Burhou (1:25,000) includes plan A Alderney Harbour (1:12,500)
- 2500.4 Passages between Alderney & Guernsey (1:150,000) includes plan A Diélette (1:15,000)
- 2500.5 Guernsey, Herm & Sark (1:60,000)
- 2500.6 East Guernsey & Herm (1:25,000)
- 2500.7 Guernsey & Sark Plans:
- A St Peter Port & Havelet Bay (1:6,000)
- B Beaucette Marina (1:10,000)
- C Sark Anchorages (1:25,000)
- D Guernsey - South Coast Anchorages (1:25,000)
- 2500.8 Passages between Guernsey & Jersey (1:150,000) includes plan A Carteret (1:25,000)
- 2500.9 Jersey & Les Écrehou (1:75,000)
- 2500.10 Approaches to St Helier (1:30,000) includes plan A St Helier Harbour (1:15,000)
- 2500.11 East Coast of Jersey (1:25,000)
- 2500.12 Jersey to Granville (1:150,000) includes plan A Granville (1:20,000)
- 2500.13 Plateau des Minquiers (1:50,000)
- 2500.14 Plateau des Minquiers to St-Malo (1:150,000) includes plan A St-Malo (1:55,000)
- 2500.15 Îlles Chausey (1:30,000)
- 2500.16 St-Malo & La Rance (1:15,000) includes continuation to Lyvet (1:25,000)
|Department||Books & Navigation|
|Shop By||Imray Charts|
Bayside Marine can deliver to anywhere in the UK. We use the most reliable and cost effective couriers to get your item to you as swiftly as possible.
We dispatch via two methods:
Free Delivery - Orders over £100 qualify for free delivery if the delivery address is within 'Mainland UK', which are addresses that fall within zones A and B on the diagram below. Free delivery does not qualify for addresses that fall into zones C, D or E, or if the delivery address is to the Isle of Wight / Isles of Scilly, if the item being purchased is classified as a 'prohibited item' by Royal Mail (solvents, liquids, cleaners, paints, aerosols, oversized etc). If this is the case then the courier cost to get your item to you will be automatically added during the checkout process.
Delivery can be to any address as long as the address at which your payment card is registered is also present on your order. Please make sure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods.
When you add products to your Shopping Basket, the appropriate delivery charge will be added automatically. You will always be able to see this charge before submitting your order.
All delivery timescales are subject to product and delivery slot availability. Small parcels may be delivered via Royal Mail or UK Mail.
The contents of your order and your delivery postcode area will determine which delivery services you will be offered. We do not deliver to Post Office (P.O.) boxes or shipping agent addresses.
Delivery will be between the hours of 7am and 6pm; we are unable to confirm a time.
Bayside Marine Ltd will select the most appropriate carrier for your goods. This means your delivery may arrive in more than one batch to ensure your order is transported in the best possible way.
Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence and Bayside Marine ltd shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the customer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. The risk in the goods shall pass from the company to the customer upon delivery of such goods to the customer.
Cancellation of Orders