NV Charts Atlas France FR1 - Dunkirk to Cherbourg Paper
1 in stock
Part Number: YOT0006FR1
Publisher: NV Charts
Manufacturer: NV Charts
Author: NV Charts
Printed and corrected to: edition date
Format: Combipack - Paper / Download and app
Language: English, French
NV charts for the French Atlantic coast are based on official data of the French Hydrographic Office SHOM. They include numerous details for harbours and approaches, passages and anchorages of the given area, extra details for rivers and channels, as well as bridge clearances, opening times, notes and warnings for the given waters. Buoys and marks are shown according to the international IHO regulations. The clear structure makes finding harbour details or anchorages a matter of seconds. In this way the mariner gets quick access to all important navigational information. All information is also shown in the nv charts App. The cartography captivates through ideal scales and well-chosen sheet cuts.
- C1 France · Atlantique 1: 1.750.000
- C2 Normandie · Ouest 1: 350.000
- C3 Barfleur au Tréport 1: 350.000
- C4 Le Tréport à Oostende 1: 350.000
- C5 Cherbourg à la Baie de Seine 1: 150.000
- C6 Baie de Seine au Cap d‘Antifer 1: 150.000
- C7 Cap d‘ Antifer à Dieppe 1: 150.000
- C8 Dieppe à Vergoyer 1: 150.000
- C9 Vergoyer à Calais 1: 150.000
- C10 Calais à Oostende 1: 150.000
- C11 Cap de la Hague au Cap Lévi 1: 60.000
- C12 Cap Lévi à la Pte. de Saire 1: 60.000
- C13 Pte. de Saire à la Maresquerie 1: 60.000
- C14 Ver-sur-Mer à la Rade de Caen 1: 60.000
- C15 Embouchure de la Seine 1: 60.000
- C16 La Seine · Honfleur 1: 60.000
- C17 La Seine à Rouen 1: 60.000
- C18 Approches de Dunkerque 1: 75.000
- C19 Niewpoort à Zeebrugge 1: 100.000
- C25E·F Étaples / Approch de Calais 1: 45.000
- C26A Baie de Somme 1: 60.000
- C20 Cherbourg 1: 15.000
- C21A Omonville 1: 10.000
- C21B St.-Vaast-la-Hougue 1: 10.000
- C21C Carentan 1: 10.000
- C21D Barfleur 1: 10.000
- C21E Pte. de Saire à St.-Vaast-la-Hougue 1: 25.000
- C22A Grandcamp-Maisy 1: 15.000
- C22B Fécamp 1: 15.000
- C22C Courseulles-sur-Mer 1: 15.000
- C22D Dives-sur-Mer 1: 15.000
- C22E Port-en-Bessin 1: 15.000
- C22F Port de Trouville-Deauville 1: 15.000
- C22G Rouen 1: 10.000
- C23 Caen 1: 20.000
- C23A Ouistreham 1: 20.000
- C24A Honfleur 1: 15.000
- C24B Le Havre 1: 10.000
- C25A Calais 1: 10.000
- C25B St.-Valéry-en-Caux 1: 15.000
- C25C Dieppe 1: 15.000
- C25D Le Tréport 1: 15.000
- C26B Boulogne-sur-Mer 1: 15.000
- C27A Dunkerque 1:20.000
- C27B Gravelines 1:20.000
- C27C Nieuwpoort 1:20.000
- C27D Oostende 1:20.000
General Notes C16
Tidal Stream Tables C28
|Department||Books & Navigation|
|Shop By||NV Charts|
Bayside Marine can deliver to anywhere in the UK. We use the most reliable and cost effective couriers to get your item to you as swiftly as possible.
We dispatch via two methods:
Free Delivery - Orders over £100 qualify for free delivery if the delivery address is within 'Mainland UK', which are addresses that fall within zones A and B on the diagram below. Free delivery does not qualify for addresses that fall into zones C, D or E, or if the delivery address is to the Isle of Wight / Isles of Scilly, if the item being purchased is classified as a 'prohibited item' by Royal Mail (solvents, liquids, cleaners, paints, aerosols, oversized etc). If this is the case then the courier cost to get your item to you will be automatically added during the checkout process.
Delivery can be to any address as long as the address at which your payment card is registered is also present on your order. Please make sure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods.
When you add products to your Shopping Basket, the appropriate delivery charge will be added automatically. You will always be able to see this charge before submitting your order.
All delivery timescales are subject to product and delivery slot availability. Small parcels may be delivered via Royal Mail or UK Mail.
The contents of your order and your delivery postcode area will determine which delivery services you will be offered. We do not deliver to Post Office (P.O.) boxes or shipping agent addresses.
Delivery will be between the hours of 7am and 6pm; we are unable to confirm a time.
Bayside Marine Ltd will select the most appropriate carrier for your goods. This means your delivery may arrive in more than one batch to ensure your order is transported in the best possible way.
Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence and Bayside Marine ltd shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the customer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. The risk in the goods shall pass from the company to the customer upon delivery of such goods to the customer.
Cancellation of Orders