Renovo Vinyl Ultra Proofer - 500ml
2 in stock
Prolongs the life of vinyl boat covers and boat seats by preventing the accumulation of grime and keeping the original brand new finish.
- Ensure that the vinyl boat cover is thoroughly cleaned.
- Ensure that you have sufficient Vinyl Ultra Proofer to complete a full coat.
- Keep a soft damp cloth ready to wipe off any splashes or dribbles on paintwork and glass.
- Work in a timely fashion to ensure that the edges of the freshly applied Vinyl Ultra Proofer do not dry out too quickly.
- Work from the centre outwards round and round the vehicle.
- Apply to a dry top and allow Vinyl Ultra Proofer to dry completely before applying further product or taking out in the rain.
- Use every 6-12 months.
- Use on fabric boat covers.
- Forget to shake the Vinyl Ultra Proofer bottle prior to use.
- Dilute or mix the Vinyl Ultra Proofer with any other product.
- Apply the Vinyl Ultra Proofer in direct sunlight or on a hot day that will cause the Vinyl Ultra Proofer to dry too quickly.
- Allow to dry on glass and paintwork.
- Apply to fabric boat covers.
|Shop By||Clean & Polish|
Bayside Marine can deliver to anywhere in the UK. We use the most reliable and cost effective couriers to get your item to you as swiftly as possible.
We dispatch via two methods:
Free Delivery - Orders over £100 qualify for free delivery if the delivery address is within 'Mainland UK', which are addresses that fall within zones A and B on the diagram below. Free delivery does not qualify for addresses that fall into zones C, D or E, or if the delivery address is to the Isle of Wight / Isles of Scilly, if the item being purchased is classified as a 'prohibited item' by Royal Mail (solvents, liquids, cleaners, paints, aerosols, oversized etc). If this is the case then the courier cost to get your item to you will be automatically added during the checkout process.
Delivery can be to any address as long as the address at which your payment card is registered is also present on your order. Please make sure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods.
When you add products to your Shopping Basket, the appropriate delivery charge will be added automatically. You will always be able to see this charge before submitting your order.
All delivery timescales are subject to product and delivery slot availability. Small parcels may be delivered via Royal Mail or UK Mail.
The contents of your order and your delivery postcode area will determine which delivery services you will be offered. We do not deliver to Post Office (P.O.) boxes or shipping agent addresses.
Delivery will be between the hours of 7am and 6pm; we are unable to confirm a time.
Bayside Marine Ltd will select the most appropriate carrier for your goods. This means your delivery may arrive in more than one batch to ensure your order is transported in the best possible way.
Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence and Bayside Marine ltd shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the customer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. The risk in the goods shall pass from the company to the customer upon delivery of such goods to the customer.
Cancellation of Orders