Sikaflex®-591 is a multifunctional hybrid sealant with excellent resistance against the harsh maritime weathering conditions. Sikaflex®-591 bonds well to substrates commonly used in the marine industry.
This marine sealant is safe to use and has been specifically designed without phthalates and tin content, to reach the lowest emissions currently available in the marine market. That is why this product fulfills all relevant EHS requirements for the health and safety for DIY and professional users equally. Sikaflex®-591 meets the low spread flame requirements set out by the International Maritime Organization (IMO).
Currently available in brown.
- Robust, mould-resistant hybrid sealant
- Compatible with non-ferrous metals
- Lowest emissions in the marine market
- Ideal for interior and exterior applications
- Suitable for elastic joints and vibration resistant seals
- Over-paintable with most conventional marine painting systems